Telephone : 0121-2645111, 7071687711
Guidelines for Parents
- Admission of your ward to the school is not the end of your responsibility for him/her.
- Your ward is at the school for nearly six hours on six days of the week. You will have to take utmost care of him/her during the remaining hours to ensure holistic development of the child.
- You should closely watch that your ward attends school daily, studies at least for three hours at home daily and has a good company.
- Avoid giving him/her too much pocket money.
- Do not detain your ward at home for petty reasons. A school day is lost forever.
- Send all your requests, complaints and suggestions to the Principal or put them anonymously at the ‘Feedback Box’ in the campus.
- Ensure that your ward keeps all the books, copies, pencils, pens, etc in his/her bag and does his/her homework daily.
- Success of your ward in the examination depends upon the combined efforts of the parents and the teachers.
- Your ward's name will be struck off from the school register if he/she remains absent from school continuously for six days, in the absence of proper application.
- After the final bell of the school, the conduct and safety of your ward outside the school premises will be your responsibility.
- You should check your ward's school diary and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Your co-operation is compulsory for all-round development of your ward.
- Healthy and positive suggestions will always be welcomed with great pleasure.
- Please ensure that the fee is paid timely as per the rules of school.
- The school uniform is to be worn by students on all school days and at all school functions.
- You may talk to the class teachers in a free period or during the recess-if need be.
- The Principal has the right to admit or reject the admission of a student at his/her own discretion.
- All the students are required to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
Guidelines for Students
- Discipline bears the same importance as education, and hence all the students should follow the laid guidelines at all times.
- The time table will be notified at all time of commencement of the academic year, and the students should ensure to bring notebooks according to it.
- Student must attend the school only in the prescribed uniform. If any student is found in an improper uniform, he/she may be excluded from the class and sent back to his/her home.
- Indiscipline, indifference to studies, irregularity and misconduct - even outside the school premises - are valid reasons for a student's rustication.
- Student must reach the school in time, unless they have a valid reason for being late, or he/she may be sent back to his/her home.
- Take proper care of school property. Do not break any furniture. Do not write or scratch on the desk, chair, wall, glass, blackboard etc.
- The school is authorized to take any reasonable action against a student if the rules and regulations of the school are violated by him/her.
- Students themselves bear the responsibility for their articles and belongings.